While at CHIEF, I served as Technical Content Strategist on the following web redesigns:
Groom Law Group, located in Washington, DC.
The Broad Center located in Los Angeles, California.
Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox intellectual property law firm located in Washington D.C.
National Park Foundation, Find Your Park:
Before working at CHIEF, projects included the following:
In collaboration with a team of Web Developers, Stake Holders, and Librarians, we migrated 30,000 image records along with their corresponding metadata to a new CMS. Throughout this process, I relied heavily on my knowledge of Content Strategy and UX/UI design principles.
As proven by Google Analytics, The Emilio Segrè Visual Archives: Audience engagement grew, digital photo sales increased, and social media campaigns were more successful than ever before.
Website before Drupal migration … https://web.archive.org/web/*/photos.aip.org
Website after Drupal migration … https://photos.aip.org/
Digital Archive Initiative for Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library, Austin, TX
(February 2012 – May 2012)
- Create digital preservation masters of Hi8
- Develop metadata schema for current digital archival holdings
- Write script (Perl) to enable batch uploading of digital files from Archives into D-Space digital archives
- Verify transfer through check sums
Human Rights Documentation Archives &WITNESS, University of Texas
(January 2012 – May 2012)
- Provide digital accessibility of raw footage from Hum
an Rights documentary, Bought and Sold: An Investigative Documentary about the International Trade in Women
- Create digital preservation masters of Hi8 NTSC tapes, converting them to an .MOV and .FCP file format
- Preserve original and new formats of raw footage
- Preserve and archive born digital files
- Creation of web page to view footage in newly converted .MOV format
IschoolYou Podcast: Head of Production and Sound Editor